- Rental of exhibition space
- Rental of conference rooms for your own business events
- Media Sponsorship and Informational Support
- Remote participation
- “MotoSpring” format with several options for participation is an opportunity for the participants to optimally build communication with the audience, not only at the stand, but also by activities in the pavilion or at the street.
- “MotoSpring” is a good way for motorcycle and accessory suppliers to whet appetite in their products right before the start of the season, in the wake of rush demand. The snowmobile manufacturers represent the cars of the next model year in the spring, and the exhibition is the best opportunity to show them to potential buyers.
- The exposition occupies two Expocentre pavilions.
- Reasonable prices for space and building allow organizing spacious, high-quality stands.
- Conference halls and additional rooms are open to participants who wish to make presentations, organize dealer meetings and other events for visitors or their business partners.
- “MotoSpring” is not only pavilions, but also a large open area on the Expocentre territory. It holds a sports program, test drives and concerts. The organizers support the exhibitors in carrying out entertaining promotional events as well as provide many options for using street space to communicate with the visitors.